[Pgpool-general] SELECTs sometimes being redirected (incorrectly) to master

Henry henry at zen.co.za
Mon Mar 17 08:16:49 UTC 2008

Hello,

My reading of the mailing list archives shows that my issue below is
experienced by others (but I cannot find a solution).

Does pgpool-II 2.1 beta1 address this issue?  If so, would it best for me
to wait for a stable pgpool-II version and upgrade, or is there a solution
for pgpool-I?

*any* kind of response from someone who knows would be appreciated.

Thanks
Henry