[Pgpool-general] Git-repo of pgpool-II

Nico -telmich- Schottelius nico-pgpool at schottelius.org
Tue Jun 24 11:52:22 UTC 2008

Hello!

As I wanted to track changes made to pgpool-ii locally
I cloned the cvs-repo into git on my notebook (*).

As this takes a long time (git-cvsimport is quite slow),
I mirrored it to

   http://unix.schottelius.org/git/foreign/pgpool-ii/

   http://unix.schottelius.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=foreign/pgpool-ii;a=summary

so others who want to have it locally can import it now, too.

I plan to update the repo once a day, but currently it is
just manually.

Sincerly

Nico

(*): I love to do git-log -p --color --abbrev-commit on projects I
    track...

--
Think about Free and Open Source Software (FOSS).
http://nico.schottelius.org/documentations/foss/the-term-foss/

PGP: BFE4 C736 ABE5 406F 8F42  F7CF B8BE F92A 9885 188C