[Pgpool-general] Master/Slave Load Balancing Configuration

Ow Mun Heng Ow.Mun.Heng at wdc.com
Fri Jan 4 10:14:00 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-01-04 at 18:45 +0900, Yoshiyuki Asaba wrote:
> Hi,
>
> From: Ow Mun Heng <Ow.Mun.Heng at wdc.com>
> Subject: Re: [Pgpool-general] Master/Slave Load Balancing Configuration
> Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2008 17:06:36 +0800
>
> > pgpool -h
> > pgpool version 2.0.1(heemauli)
>
> pgpool 2.0.1 is too old. The newest version of pgpool is 3.4 and the
> newest version of *pgpool-II* is 2.0.1.
>
> pgpool)
>   % pgpool -h
>   pgpool version 3.4.1(lainihi)
>
> pgpool-II)
>   % pgpool -h
>   pgpool-II version 2.0.1(hikitsuboshi)

I'm using pgpool-I?? and not pgpool-II? No freaking wonder it doesn't
recognise the backend_hostname0 syntax??

Hmmph.. Thts bad.. I need a new RPM.
Do you know where I can find pgpool-II rpms for Centos 4? The one I got
from yum was apparently pgpool-I

PS : I'm slapping myself silly. (Been tearing my hair out for the past
week)