[Pgpool-general] Zombies roaming the server

Bruno Lustosa bruno.lists at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 13:21:23 UTC 2008

On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 6:48 AM, Yoshiyuki Asaba <y-asaba at sraoss.co.jp> wrote:
>  I've fixed by the following commit.
>
>  http://lists.pgfoundry.org/pipermail/pgpool-committers/2008-February/000647.html
>
>  replication_strict parameter was removed in pgpool-II 2.0. However,
>  replication_timeout was not removed.

Right, I will update from cvs, compile and restart the pooler. Will
also remove those lines from pgpool.conf.

>  It seems that client authentication was failed on backend_hostname0.
>  Could you show me PostgreSQL's log file on backend_hostname0?

Sorry, log is disabled on backend because of performance and disk
space. I will have to turn it on and wait for it to happen again :(
What should I log?

Once again, thanks!

--
Bruno Lustosa <bruno at lustosa.net>