[Pgpool-general] Replication problem

Łukasz Jagiełło lukasz.jagiello at gforces.pl
Thu Dec 18 10:52:42 UTC 2008

W dniu 18 grudnia 2008 06:09 użytkownik Tatsuo Ishii
<ishii at sraoss.co.jp> napisał:
> You need to do:
>
>> At DB2:
>> /etc/init.d/postgres stop
>
> *before* rsync.

Yes I did. Sorry maybe not clear write. All postgres were down before rsync.

Anyway finally resync was success, used "Marcelo Martins" rsync script
witch basicaly do same copy as I did before, just run with
pcp_recovery_node.

--
Łukasz Jagiełło
G-Forces Web Management Polska

T: +44 (0) 845 055 9040
F: +44 (0) 845 055 9038
E: lukasz.jagiello at gforces.pl
W: www.gforces.co.uk

This e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately. Do not disclose the
contents of this e-mail to any other person, use it for any purpose,
print, copy, store, or distribute it. This e-mail should then be
destroyed. Any views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender except where the sender specifically states them to
be the views of G-Forces Web Management Ltd. Registered Office: 4 & 5
Kings Row, Armstrong Road, Maidstone, Kent. ME15 6AQ. Registered
Company No. 3863609. VAT Registration No. 7250 384 50