[Pgpool-general] Can pgpool II replicate between 2 different postgresql versions?

prmarino1 at gmail.com prmarino1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 20:09:55 UTC 2008

this would be illadvised
in strict replication mode pgpool expects the responces to be identical from both servers. Even a slight difference in the api could false positives on the detection of backend missmatches. While I'm not saying its impossible I would not expect it to be a stable configuration.
Sent from my Treo(r) smartphone