[Pgpool-general] Connecting more then one backend

Boardley, Robert W RWBoardley at west.com
Wed Apr 16 15:12:44 UTC 2008

I apologize I may have not stated my question correctly. I am in need of
a way to create an access server that users log into and that can access
multiple independent PostgreSQL servers. I was under the belief that
PGPOOL would fulfill this role. If PGPOOL will fulfill this role then
how do I configure it in order to accomplish this need?

Am I mistaken or is there a better solution. I am looking for a product
similar to Informix's ISPY.

Thank you.

Bob Boardley

Informix DBA, West Interactive Corporation

402-716-0487 | Cell 402-319-2905 | rwboardley at west.com