[Pgpool-general] PGPool II Replication Mode Fails

David Jantzen david.jantzen at comcast.net
Thu Sep 6 02:55:15 UTC 2007

Hello, thanks for the help.  It looks like there was an authentication
problem to the secondary server, and I have verified that I can now
connect to the secondary server as the postgres user.

However, now I see in /var/log/syslog:

pool_read_message_length: message length (12) in slot 1 does not match
with slot 0

Any ideas?

Oh, versions:
PostgreSQL 8.2.4