[Pgpool-general] Problem PGPOOL-II (1.3) with password - CHANGE

SERY Daniel daniel.sery at smatis.fr
Fri Nov 16 13:35:07 UTC 2007

Hi,

And thanks a lot for your response.
In fact, I have 3 backends : two are up and one is down (we don't add this
node yet).

I removed the backend which was down, and now the autentication is working
(password).
It seems to me there is a patch for segmentation fault when a node is fault
!

On the other hand, we have another error when we try to connect with PgAdmin
III :
"1 th kind C does not match with master connection kind D", and we can't
show a db which has been created by pgpool.

- Do you need the gdb for the problem of down backend in the cluster ?
- What do you think about the problem of PgAdmin III ?

Thanks a lot,

Daniel SERY.