[Pgpool-general] About pgpool-II Replication of postgresql database

Sagar Thapa sagar at nt.com.np
Mon Nov 5 11:05:04 UTC 2007

Hello,
 I am very new to pgpoo-II. I really have difficulties in configuring
this. I have installed it successfully but i cant replicate any
databases using it. I have one master database and i want to replicate
that master database on the same host and other hosts.
So, can any one provide me a document describing every steps to
replicate the master database with the slave databases. I didnot
understand the pgpool-II documens.
Its quite urgent. Thanking you and looking forward to receiving your
kind reply soon.

Thanks,
Sagar