[Pgpool-general] pgpool3.3

Julio Leyva jcleyva at hotmail.com
Fri May 25 18:10:32 UTC 2007

Hi all

I installed pgpool 3.3 and I having a problem when I try to check the
description for a table

psql -p 9999 test

\d numbers

Did not find any relation with OID 645204768. (I got this error message)

Then for the same table

\d numbers

Did not find any relation with OID 26726. (This error message , note that
the OID is different

again the same table

\d numbers (I got a differente output)

    "pk_cbntransaction" PRIMARY KEY, btree (transactionid)
    "ix_drawid_transaction" btree (drawid)
    "ix_onlinetick_cbntrans" btree (onlineticketid)
    "ix_referenceid_transac" btree (referenceid)
    "ix_terminalid_transaction" btree (terminalid)
    "ix_transaction_date" btree (transactiondate)
Foreign-key constraints:
    "fk_cbntrans_reference_draw" FOREIGN KEY (drawid) REFERENCES
draw(drawid) ON UPDATE RESTRICT ON DELETE RESTRICT DEFERRABLE INITIALLY
DEFERRED
    "fk_cbntrans_reference_game" FOREIGN KEY (gameid) REFERENCES
game(gameid) ON UPDATE

In this it shows me indexes and foreign keys , but never shows the columns,
so I don't know what's going on here..

Thanks a lot