[Pgpool-general] kind does not macth between backends

Julio Leyva jcleyva at hotmail.com
Tue May 22 21:25:04 UTC 2007

Hi all

I installed pgpool-3.1.1, on a Linux box 64 bits, postgresql 8.2

I got it working, however when I'm trying to do a load test,it works for a
minute or so ok, but after that  I'm getting this error

"kind does not macth between backends"

What the load test does is just a few inserts in a couple of tables.

I double check both back ends, and they are in sync, I got all the records
that are supposed to be in.

After that error I restarted pgpool, but still not luck.

Please any help on this, I really appreciate that.

Thanks a lot