[Pgpool-general] pgpool transport endpoint connection error

InsaneToucan insanetoucan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 00:39:10 UTC 2007

It's a PostgreSQL error, but only occurs when pgpool is used for the
connection. If I connect to the server directly, without pgpool, it doesn't
not give that error under any circumstance/load. Ideally, I'd like to
continue using pgpool, so if some light could be shed as to how to resolve
it, that would be excellent.

TIA