[Pgpool-general] PgPool II jdbc

Greg Smith gsmith at gregsmith.com
Tue Feb 6 03:34:46 UTC 2007

On Mon, 5 Feb 2007, Jose Ignacio de la Vega wrote:

> When I connect to pgpool with PgAdmin III always are Ok, but when I
> connect with a web application with jdbc-3, the application crashed.

I reported the same problem in a lot more detail last month, you can find
my message in the archives at
http://lists.pgfoundry.org/pipermail/pgpool-general/2007-January/000547.html

I think you make the 4th person to mention that there's a serious problem
with pgpool II and JDBC on this list, but I haven't seen any sign that
anyone familiar with the code is looking at it yet.

--
* Greg Smith gsmith at gregsmith.com http://www.gregsmith.com Baltimore, MD