[Pgpool-general] pgpool-II 1.0.1 released

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at sraoss.co.jp
Fri Sep 22 06:22:52 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have just released pgpool-II 1.0.1.

Version 1.0.1 fixes critical bug with master/slave mode and COPY FROM
STDIN. Also documents are improved.

Here is the ChangeLog:

	* Version 1.0.1
	* Fix debug message in simpleQuery() so that it correctly prints
	  query string when operated in MASTER_SLAVE mode (Tatsuo)
	* Fix kind mismatch error in COPY FROM STDIN (Yoshiyuki, backport from pgpool)
	* Fix master/slave mode (Tatsuo)
	  See following message for more details.