[Pgpool-general] pgpool 3.0.2 released

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at sraoss.co.jp
Wed May 17 05:47:46 UTC 2006

Hi,

pgpool Global Development Group has just released pgpool 3.0.2.  In
pgpool 3.0.2, with two new developers, namely Yoshiyuki Asaba and
Taiki Yamaguchi have joined, we have fixed numerous bugs especially in
the extended query mode. We recommend everyone, particularly newer
version of JDBC driver users, to upgrade to 3.0.2 as soon as possible
since the extended query mode is heavily used in it.  Also we
implemented the functionality to automazically DEALLOCATE prepared
objects while disconnecting. Users now do not need to worry about
explicitly issuing DEALLOCATE for remaining prepared objects.

Enjoy!