[Pgpool-general] Mismatch on replication mode

Jacinta Carvalho jacinta.carvalho at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 00:29:09 GMT 2006

Hello,

I'm using the 2.7.2 pgpool version in replication mode.

pgpool.conf:
# if there's a data mismatch between master and secondary
# start degenration to stop replication mode
replication_stop_on_mismatch = true

What does "mismatch" mean? What can cause a mismatch for pgpool?
My problem is that pgpool only stops replication mode if a server is
down. I tried to delete some fields only on a database and pgpool
doesn't care: it goes on sending requests to both servers.

Thanks for any help!
--
Jacinta Carvalho