[Pgpool-general] Error "kind does not match between backends"

Vladimir A. Petrov vap at infopac.ru
Fri Feb 3 04:51:45 GMT 2006

Tatsuo Ishii пишет:

 > You need to sync PostgreSQL version of master and slave.

Is there any other way to workaround? Different versions is a part of
software upgrade process. In my case I can't do simple dump/restore,
bases are very huge and must be online as long as possible.

 > BTW, pgpool 2.6.3 is a little bit old. The latest verison of pgpool is
 > 2.7.2.

Thanks. I just set up it from FreeBSD ports collection, this version
there are.

--
Vladimir A. Petrov (aka vap)                    phone: (+7 8482) 420069
Infopac JSC. Head of the exploitation department.     http://infopac.ru