[Pgpool-general] Multiple Instances of pgpool

Thomas F. O'Connell tfo at sitening.com
Fri Oct 14 19:12:03 GMT 2005

Is it possible to run multiple instances of pgpool on the same server?

If I have two different clusters of application servers that I want
to throttle separately in terms of postgres access but don't want
them competing with one another, it seems like it would be useful to
have pgpool run as determine by two separate configuration files, but
I currently don't seem to be able to start multiple separate instance
of pgpool.

--
Thomas F. O'Connell
Co-Founder, Information Architect

Open Source Solutions. Optimized Web Development.

http://www.sitening.com/
110 30th Avenue North, Suite 6
Nashville, TN 37203-6320
615-469-5150