[Pgpool-general] Re: Open bugs at project page

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at sraoss.co.jp
Mon Nov 14 10:01:18 GMT 2005

> Hi Tatsuo,
>
> http://pgfoundry.org/tracker/?atid=298&group_id=1000055&func=browse
>
> includes 4 bugs. I'm not sure they are already closed; but I think it's
> worth looking for them.

Thanks for letting know them. I wasn't aware of that.

I have closed 2 of them (1000314, 1000315) and adds a comment to
1000316 (I cannot think of any good solution. Ideas are welcome). I
think I have 1000398 on the list and am lookin forword to follow on
it.

BTW, I'm not sure I closed those 2 items in a right manner. I'm pretty
new to this kind of bug tracking system. Can you check it out?