[Pgpool-general] "read_message_length: length does not match between backends" again

Paul Lee paul at soa.net
Tue May 10 10:31:36 GMT 2005

Hi All

Have just run into a wall with pgpool again. I've cloned and checked all I
can but can't find a reason why pgpool shouldn't work because of my limited
knowledge of it. I've duplicated the postgres database files and checked
user permissions in Postgres and all is fine but am still getting the error:

read_message_length: length does not match between backends master(16)
secondary(28)

Thanks in advance, not doing too well with the whole replication thing.

Best Regards..
Paul