[Pgpool-general] Almost there!

Daniel Durgin dan at marsbase10.net
Sat Jan 8 21:46:19 GMT 2005

Thank you Tatsuo,

After learning that versions 7.3.4 and 7.4.6 were not compatible, I
upgraded the eldest.  I also had a stupid mistake in the host-based-
authentication.

I am close.  I can get things running if I turn off replication. But I
imagine I did something wrong when I copied the database to the other
server?

DEBUG: pid 26207: Protocol Major: 3 Minor: 0 database: dbmail user:
dbmail
DEBUG: pid 26207: trying clear text password authentication
DEBUG: pid 26207: name: client_encoding value: SQL_ASCII
DEBUG: pid 26207: name: DateStyle value: ISO, MDY
ERROR: pid 26207: read_message_length: length does not match between
backends master(20) secondary(21)

Thanks