[pgpool-hackers: 4445] Re: Pgpool PCP get disabled. How it is possible?

Igor Yurchenko harry.urcen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 05:03:21 JST 2024

Hi Tatsuo,

No, pgpool is definitely started. It's reflected in output of ps -ef and ss
-pln. It starts listening to 9999, 9000 ports and establish connections to
a postgresql cluster.
But both nodes were in state down. But didn't be succeed to make them up
because PCP management port 9898 was unavailable. And restart of pgpool
didn't help.

I haven't figured out to check with strace. Unfortunately, the cluster was
redeployed, and the issue gone.
If I meet it, I check it.
Thanks for advice...

BR