[pgpool-hackers: 1419] Re: Idea for 3.5: switch over script

Yugo Nagata nagata at sraoss.co.jp
Mon Feb 22 15:59:45 JST 2016

Hi all,

I remember this thread posted a year ago. I think it is good
to add the switch-over command option and the sample script
to 3.6 since I sometimes heard such requirements that users
want to switch-over the backend without restarting or
denegerating backend manually.

Yugo Nagata <nagata at sraoss.co.jp>