[pgpool-general: 8782] Sync Virtual IP with database 'primary'

Gopikrishnan nksgopikrishnan at gmail.com
Mon May 29 20:10:39 JST 2023

Hi

I want to attach the database VIP/delegateIP always to the database
'primary' node.
Currently the way I try to achieve this is by bringing up the VIP
inside the *failover.sh* script. During failover, It also removes the VIP
from the old 'primary' node.

However, I do have a problem with the case when the old 'primary' is
blacked out. (Not reachable anymore)
It will still have the IP assigned and when it comes back to the network we
have a problem.

Do you have any suggestions or thoughts on how to achieve this?
(i.e Having the VIP on database *primary*?)

*Thanks & Regards*
*Gopi*