[pgpool-general: 8904] Re: pgpool forwarding database users/passwords

Tan Mientras tanimientras at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 19:43:04 JST 2023

$ cat /opt/bitnami/pgpool/conf/pool_hba.conf
host all all 192.162.122.0/24 password
local    all             all                            trust
host     all             replica       all         trust
host     all             postgres       all         scram-sha-256
host     all             wide               all         trust
host     all             pop_user           all         trust
host     all             all                all         scram-sha-256