[pgpool-general: 5334] unrecognized configuration parameter "pool_status"

Yugandha Deshpande yugandha at us.ibm.com
Thu Feb 16 18:52:56 JST 2017

Hi,
                I am trying to build pgpool2.
                OS: Linux

                I could build it successfully. But when I run tests, it
fails. Also if I run pgpool_setup command it fails with following log:

                LOG:
                ERROR:  unrecognized configuration parameter "pool_status"
      ERROR:  unrecognized configuration parameter "pool_status"
      ERROR:  unrecognized configuration parameter "pool_status"
      ERROR:  unrecognized configuration parameter "pool_nodes"
      recovery node 1...ERROR: connection to host "localhost" failed with
      error "Connection refused"
      done.
      creating follow master script
      ERROR:  unrecognized configuration parameter "pool_nodes"
      shutdown all

      pgpool-II setting for streaming replication mode is done.
      To start the whole system, use /root/yugandha/pgpool2/o/o/startall.
      To shutdown the whole system,
      use /root/yugandha/pgpool2/o/o/shutdownall.
      pcp command user name is "test", password is "test".
      Each PostgreSQL, pgpool-II and pcp port is as follows:
      #1 port is 11002
      #2 port is 11003
      pgpool port is 5432
      pcp port is 5433
      The info above is in README.port.

	Has anyone seen similar issue, if so please suggest if I have missed
any step or configuration.

Thanks & Regards,
Yugandha.