[pgpool-general: 5304] Re: About failover execution and master node detection

Lazaro Garcia lazaro3487 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 17:04:02 JST 2017

Thanks for your answer.

In the failover_command configuration parameter, %m is the new master
selected by pgpool. With 2 standby servers, what node is selected as master?

failover_command = ''
                                   # Executes this command at failover
                                   # Special values:
                                   #   %d = node id
                                   #   %h = host name
                                   #   %p = port number
                                   #   %D = database cluster path
                                   #   %m = new master node id
                                   #   %H = hostname of the new master node
                                   #   %M = old master node id
                                   #   %P = old primary node id
								   #   %r =
new master port number