[pgpool-general: 2847] Re: PGCon2014

julyanto SUTANDANG julyanto at equnix.co.id
Mon May 19 00:33:14 JST 2014

Dear Tatshuo, and other fellows..

Me and Lucky will going to the PGCon 2014
see you there soon!

We are proudly present that Equnix Business Solutions is participating in
PGCon 2014 as Gold Sponsor.
'
Best Regards,

Julyanto Sutandang

On Sat, May 17, 2014 at 8:55 PM, Tatsuo Ishii <ishii at postgresql.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I and Yugo are going to PGCon2014 at Ottawa. Please talk to us if you
> have questions and/or opinions about pgpool-II.
>
> Best regards,
> Japanese: http://www.sraoss.co.jp

Julyanto SUTANDANG

Equnix Business Solutions, PT
(An Open Source an Open Mind Company)

Pusat Niaga ITC Roxy Mas Blok C2/42.  Jl. KH Hasyim Ashari 125, Jakarta
Pusat
T: +6221 7997 692 F: +62216315281 M: +628164858028

Caution: The information enclosed in this email (and any attachments) may
be legally privileged and/or confidential and is intended only for the use
of the addressee(s). No addressee should forward, print, copy, or otherwise
reproduce this message in any manner that would allow it to be viewed by
any individual not originally listed as a recipient. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking
of any action in reliance on the information herein is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify
the sender and delete this message.Unless it is made by the authorized
person, any views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of PT Equnix Business
Solutions.