[pgpool-general: 2984] Re: Connections stuck in CLOSE_WAIT, again

Juan Jose Perez jperez at oteara.com
Sun Jun 29 08:13:04 JST 2014

     Sorry if I am pressing too much, but this issue has become critical
for us. We can't use pgpool since the available connections run low
quickly and then all the connections get blocked. We have redirect all
the connections directly to the backend but the risk of failure is too high.
     Tell me if there is something I can do to help moving forward with
this issue.

     Many thanks,

--
Juanjo Pérez