[pgpool-general: 2972] Re: health check failed

Yugo Nagata nagata at sraoss.co.jp
Thu Jun 26 12:04:09 JST 2014

Hi,

Please confirm the below;

- The backend is actually working? Hostname and port number are right?
- The network between pgpool and postgres is healty?
  Can you connect postgres from pgpool server by psql command?
- Firewall configuration is right? SELinx etc. might cause.

If all is ok, pgpool configuration might be wrong. Could you please
send all pgpool log and pgpool.conf?

--
Yugo Nagata <nagata at sraoss.co.jp>