[pgpool-general: 2917] Re: pgpool-II V3.3.3 will not start with use_watchdog = on

Yugo Nagata nagata at sraoss.co.jp
Fri Jun 13 11:19:20 JST 2014

Hi,

pgpool for standby will fails to start when the configuration of virtual IP
(delegate_IP) is different from active pgpool. Could you please see if
there is any error messages in active pgpool.

If possible, could you please send me log messages and pgpool.confs of
all pgpools. These would be helpful to resolve.

Yugo Nagata <nagata at sraoss.co.jp>