[pgpool-committers: 6875] pgpool: Enhance the way getting function names in multiple places.

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at sraoss.co.jp
Sun Jul 26 10:22:16 JST 2020

Enhance the way getting function names in multiple places.

With query cache enabled, Pgpool-II examines function calls in
SELECTs. However if a function were called with schema qualification,
it was not recognized. This commit fix to allow schema qualifications
in the case.

Also we did not allow schema qualified function names in
black_function_list and white_function_list. The limitation is also
fixed in this commit. Note that if you want to register schema
qualified function names, you have to register function names without
schema qualification as well.

Patch contributed by Hou, Zhijie, Reviewed by me.
Discussion: https://www.pgpool.net/pipermail/pgpool-hackers/2020-July/003718.html
Discussion: https://www.pgpool.net/pipermail/pgpool-hackers/2020-July/003732.html

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgpool2.git;a=commitdiff;h=fc9fa8dbe21dd561b049ad94377a1c0246aec493

Modified Files
doc/src/sgml/loadbalance.sgml                      |  42 ++++--
src/include/utils/pool_relcache.h                  |   1 +
src/include/utils/pool_select_walker.h             |   1 +
src/test/regression/tests/001.load_balance/test.sh |  25 +++-
src/test/regression/tests/006.memqcache/test.sh    |   9 ++
src/utils/pool_relcache.c                          | 154 ++++++++++++++++++--
src/utils/pool_select_walker.c                     | 161 +++++++++++++++++----