[pgpool-committers: 5263] pgpool: Allow PCP[attach/detach/promote] commands during failover.

Muhammad Usama m.usama at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 22:13:29 JST 2018

Allow PCP[attach/detach/promote] commands during failover.

We have made the Pgpool-II to handle the multiple failover/failback/promote
node requests by adding the request queue a long time ago. But somehow we were
still not accepting the pcp_[attach/detach/promote] requests during the failover.

This commit removes this unwanted restriction and allow queuing of node operation
requests from PCP client during the failover.

Branch
------
V3_5_STABLE

Details