[pgpool-committers: 4220] Re: pgpool: Fix for [pgpool-hackers: 2400] Garbage output

Muhammad Usama m.usama at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 03:44:45 JST 2017

Hi Ishii-San

Despite my utmost efforts I am not able to reproduce the issue, I have gone
through the watchdog code and also have used emacs shell but still no luck.
My hunch is that the garbage character is emitted somehow by the watchdog
test script and not by the watchdog itself,
So I have made few changes in the test script.
Can you please try running the watchdog test case by pulling the latest
regression related changes I have just pushed
because other than that I am really clueless on this at the point.

Thanks
Best Regards
Muhammad Usama