[pgpool-committers: 2674] pgpool: Attempt to pass the JDBC regression test.

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at postgresql.org
Thu Sep 3 10:16:34 JST 2015

Attempt to pass the JDBC regression test.

Mostly fix to do_query. It is possible that before do_query issues its
own query, there are pending parse/bind etc. requests in backend. So
we need to send flush to get parse complete etc. message before
do_query starts its own processing. For now after sending flush
message, we sleep 1 second to wait for backend sending parse complete
message. Of course this is a band aid solution and we will need to
have a flag which indicates whether there are pending parse complete
etc. pending message but I want to checking for now.  JDBC test passes
autocommit batch column lock select update insert CreateTempTable, but
does not pass PrepareThreshold test (it hangs). Need to investigate.

Branch
------
extended_protocol_performance

Details