[pgpool-committers: 2752] pgpool: Fix in memory query in streaming replication mode and extended

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at postgresql.org
Tue Oct 20 08:29:36 JST 2015

Fix in memory query in streaming replication mode and extended protocol case.

In streaming replication mode and extended query case, before
returning cached results, we need to read and forward any pending
purpose we send flush message and retrieve the packets and forward to
frontend. The logic was there, but it was broken.

Branch
------
master

Details