[pgpool-committers: 2070] pgpool: Change connect() timeout longer (10 seconds) for flaky network.

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at postgresql.org
Sat Jul 12 21:45:27 JST 2014

Change connect() timeout longer (10 seconds) for flaky network.

Change connect() timeout in connect_inet_domain_socket_by_port() from
1 second to 10 seconds for flaky network such as AWS. This should help
reducing frequent failover. Pgpool-II 3.4 will have switch to control
the timeout value, rather than fixed value. However our policy does
not allow to add new feature like that. So I decided to just tweak the
fixed value.

Branch
------
V3_2_STABLE