[Pgpool-general] pgpool II problem ! help me please

aitali lahcen aitali.lahcen at yahoo.fr
Sat May 19 14:50:27 UTC 2007

I use pgpool II with two two bachend postgres server in paralle mode on two distinctes machines
 I wish transferer the data of an old database towards via pgpool II:
  example:
./psql -U postgres postgres -P 9999 -h 81.93.18.90
[postgres#] INSERT INTO "table_name" ("column1", "column2", ...) VALUES ("value1", "value2", ...)
  why de insert data in the database with pogpooL II port ?
ERROR ...........
  can you help me please ! thank you

  pgpool.conf:

# system DB info
system_db_hostname = '81.93.18.90'
system_db_port = 5432
system_db_dbname = 'pgpool'
system_db_schema = 'pgpool_catalog'
system_db_user = 'pgpool'
system_db_password = ''
  # backend_hostname, backend_port, backend_weight
# here are examples
backend_hostname0 =  '81.93.18.90'
backend_port0 = 5432
backend_weight0 = 1