[Pgpool-general] SSL Support

"Tomás A. Rossi" tomas at mecon.gov.ar
Mon May 22 19:33:45 UTC 2006

I asked the same once and "not yet" was the answer. I started to do it
myself (add SSL to it) but was interrupted by my boss because it was
taking me too long. Later we decided to abandon PGPool and implement
another rapid solution. Now that solution works fine. It's a shame
because PGPool way was more transparent than my actual. I think the lack
of SSL makes it a poor choice for many people and that is just sad. Hope
I can help in the future.

Regards,
--
Tom;